I miss you so much



You have been gone three months today, my darling little Winry, and all I can say is that I miss you so much. Every day I think I can hear your little meow or your little pads running across the floor. I wonder if you'd have loved the new rug we bought or if you would have scratched at it. I think about all the times I used to carry you around for no other reason than to just cuddle you while I was doing something. I sometimes still arch my back when standing up because that it made it easier for you to climb up me and perch on my shoulders. I can't get myself out of the habit of looking at the floor when I open the door to make sure you're not going to run outside.

These three months have been so difficult to not have you around and I just hope that when you crossed that rainbow bridge that you've got all the blankets to snuggle, all the catnip toys and all the scratching posts in the world.

Sleep tight, my little love.



thank you for reading!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.