instagram - an update


I haven't done one of these updates in months! The past month has been so much fun. Craig and I have went hill climbing, walked around the festival stuff including trying out the big wheel, went out to dinner, visited family and generally just enjoyed ourselves. This is obviously spaced around us both working full time, but you get the idea. Other than that, not a lot has been going on lately. hence the lack of updates like this. I did finally get my new Kikki.K lilac planner through the mail to match my mint one, which I'm absolutely loving and will be posting about properly soon.

I do tend to post a lot more on instagram - hellozelda, including my new filofax instagram - hellozeldaloves, which will be explained in a future post, in case you think I'm an absolute weirdo! So make sure to follow me there!

post signature

No comments

Powered by Blogger.