a girl can dream



Another wishlist post, another set of items that I'm lusting after. The Converse I actually have now, but for the sake of the post, let's just say that I'd like to own a few more pairs. I've noticed that most of my wishlists tend to feature a watch of some kind, and this beautiful Olivia Burton watch is no exception. I love the plain face and strap, it's just gorgeous. I'll be hinting at that shortly, Christmas isn't too far away now! I've recently ran out of the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, so will definitely be heading back to purchase that again. I've also been dying to try out the new Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream scent, everyone says that it smells amazing and I've always been a fan of the Marc Jacobs range of perfumes.

The three little milk glasses are so cute and I'd love little glasses like that for my milkshakes and smoothies, along with the little stripy straws! The diary is another one of the Kikki.K products, the 365 page diary, which is a pretty nice idea. I've also been eyeing up more phone cases, and this cat phone case is super cute too! I've also been lusting after pretty flowers, especially peonies and other pretties like it. I've been browsing online and looking at a lot of the Pandora rings and pretty much wanting all of them. I have a thing for pretty stone rings, and the off pink colour of the one above is just so pretty.

Hopefully one day I won't be making wishlists and I'll be happy and content with what I have. Maybe on that day the sky will turn green and girls won't want everything shiny.  Maybe...

post signature

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.