a recent addition to my t-shirt collection


I love a good t-shirt. I also love swearing. I have quite a penchant for the occasional 'bad word' and I wouldn't have it any other way. As the wonderful Billy Connolly said, "A lot of people say that it's a lack of vocabulary that makes you swear. Rubbish. I know thousands of words but I still prefer 'fuck'". Couldn't have said it any better myself.

I was out shopping at the weekend buying Christmas presents and wandered into Pulp in Edinburgh. I love a nosey through there, for clothing that's just a teeny bit different. I went in to have a look through the sales and found this raglan top, with the words 'You're Fucked' written in the inside of a Magic 8-ball. I seen it and instantly took it right to the counter.

The top itself is a very relaxed fit, being a unisex top it's not exactly fitted, but then again, I'm not trying to impress anyone by wearing it so I wasn't too fussed. It's one of those tops that you just throw on with a pair of jeans and a hoody, which is literally my staple outfit. I wore it out to the Christmas Market with my lovely wee mammy which was fine, but she wasn't too happy with me wearing it out to the pub as well. I thought it was pretty funny having people look a bit off when they read it.

I'll probably save it for the next time she's over for a visit again, just to annoy her. It is a nice top though. Would you wear a top like this out or save it for inside?

love,
Thanks for reading!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.