currently lusting

I haven't posted a wishlist in a good few months so with Christmas just around the corner, what better time to put together a list of everything I've currently been staring at either online or in a store, and haven't had the nudge to buy... yet.

As someone who already owns around twenty planners or so, of course I need three more. I have been wanting a Kate Spade planner for around a year now and when they released their 2015 editions for 2016 my heart melted when I seen the Rose Gold version. Rose Gold with light pink interior and gold rings. Honestly, I think about trying to buy one almost every day. There is also a black version with a dark pink interior, but I prefer the rose gold. There is also a mint planner from Kikki-K there, which is a beautiful, too. I never need an excuse to purchase from them anyway, even more so now with them opening a store in London!

I've also been lusting after a cute little Pandora ring for a while, especially one with a blue or mint stone. They're so simple and plain, which is exactly what I love about them, I'm not one for overly flashy jewellery. Along with things like cat phone cases, simple desk chairs and beautiful copper bowls, I've been looking at a lot of patterned and textured blankets, bed sheets and pillows. I especially love the intricate design on the bed sheets above from Urban Outfitters. I've also been looking into buying the white foundation from Illamasqua to mix in with my normal foundations, which are still too dark for my skin. I wish high street foundations came in paler colours!

Seeing as a Scottish winter is mainly just rain and sleet I've been looking at buying a sturdy pair of boots and since I've been wanting a pair of Doc Martens for years, I thought I'd add them to my list. I'm not really a fan of all the multicoloured boots, so I've popped these plain black ones in.  They're also meant to be great quality and long lasting so really what I'd be buying is an investment in warm feet for a few years, at least that's what I'm telling the boyfriend anyway. Speaking of long lasting, I put a few cactus plants in there, they are super cute and they seem to be the only plants that I can keep alive. I suck at remembering to water them.

Maybe Craig will see this wishlist and it'll give him a few ideas for presents. He always complains that girls are hard to buy for, so ta-da. I think I might have to purchase a few of these items for myself, Merry Christmas from me to me!

love,
Thanks for reading!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.