instagram update



1. Out for some fresh air by the sea // 2. I dyed my hair red again. I can't help myself.
3. I woke up at stupid o'clock on my day off // 4. A tidy desk is a tidy mind.

The last week or two has went past in a complete blur. If you asked me what I did yesterday I would genuinely have a hard time telling you. I think it's because I know I'm coming to the end of my notice period at work and I'm starting to get a little nervous. This whole jobless-ness doesn't really agree with me, but I'll find something soon. I just know I want to get as far away from sales as possible. Definitely not for me.

I've spent the last day and night tweaking my blog and changing the look completely. Now it has a brand spanking new blog design and feel, something a teeny bit more professional. Ain't it lovely? I plan on spending a lot more time here, given that in between applying for jobs and such I'll have a lot more time on my hands. Might as well put it to good use!

CURRENTLY //

Feeling - Very sick, I must have eating something dodgy over the past few days, I was up all last night being sick and had horrible cramp in my stomach and legs. Not good, only got around two or three hours sleep if I'm lucky.

Eating - Nothing, due to feeling sick. Although I have been craving cheese beanos a lot recently. (that's beans on toast with grated cheese over it!)


Watching - American Horror Story · Hotel, as I suspect everybody else is too. I think I'm love with Lady Gaga. And Even Peters, but that's not new information.



Listening - At this very minute Paramore - Still Into You, however I've rekindled my love for Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks recently ♥



Thinking - Money. I'm about to be jobless shortly and my spend willy-nilly nature is trying to take over. I'm currently lusting after a pair of Doc Martin boots, but I know that once I get paid, that will be me until I get a new job and with my bills having to take priority, I'll be spending a lot less until then. #sadface


love,
Thanks for reading!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.