Sleeping Beauty Salon Event







Last week I was kindly invited to the Sleeping Beauty Salon in the West End of Edinburgh for a one year anniversary celebration involving cupcakes, cocktails and free treatments. I was quite excited, so asked to get off work early that day and had to rush down for the 6pm start, but managed to get there shortly after. I met up with the lovely Hayley and Abby beforehand and then wandered along Princes Street and down to William Street where the salon is located. It's pretty close to the centre, so it really wasn't difficult to find!

We were greeted with friendly faces, offered cupcakes as well and cocktails (which were were made by a mixologist there and then!) and were met with the inviting aroma of the salon itself, which smelled amazing btw. We were given a brief talk through of the treatments available, which ranged from manis and pedis, eyebrow waxing / threading and a choice of party lashes! I instantly knew I would opt for a manicure, and given that I had just taken shellac off of my nails, they desperately needed some attention. I chose a lovely mint green - surprise surprise - and had them re-shellac'd. The colour is beautiful, and is still lasting away relatively chip free. The power of shellac! I then enjoyed some more cocktails, a peach mojito to be precise, and chatted away some of the other girls there all the while munching on yet more cupcakes.

The salon itself was quite surprising, usually when you think of beauty salons you think of sparkles and glitter and generally all things super girly, which doesn't really appeal to me too much. However the interior was so pretty and calming, which is more of what I'd like to see in other salons, it made me feel a bit more at ease with the treatments going on. After getting my eyebrows waxed, for the first time I might add, I was so impressed by the staff and the atmosphere that I have actually booked a one hour massage for August!

I had a really good time there, and I'm quite looking forward to going back again. They have a few different salons scattered around, so if you're ever in the need for a pamper, I would definitely recommend them. We were given a lovely little goody bag to take away too, which had some Elemis products, St Tropez tanning mouse, as well as candles, chocolates and other little bits and bobs. A big thank you to Sleeping Beauty Salon for hosting and to Alison Jameson Consultants for organising and inviting me and other people along, I really enjoyed myself.

Love,
Kirsty.

1 comment

  1. I had such a great time at the event, was so lovely to meet you :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.