Mother's Day - Gift Guide

Hearts Teapot - link
Minimal Watch - link
Silver Tote - link
Geo Design Bag - link
Rose & Gold Berry - link
Raised Design Mug - link

Mother's Day is fast approaching and if like me, you struggle to not only buy gifts, but to find the right gifts for people. Luckily for me my mum isn't the most subtle, she literally tells me the things she wants me to get her. This year it seems to be focussing on a new tattoo and a new bag for work. Getting her a tattoo might be difficult as that would take a lot of planning, however the bag I have completely sorted.

She was wanting a simple shoulder bag, with a bit of structure but not overly complicated and when I spotted the design on the Geo Design bag, I instantly knew she'd love it. The bag itself comes in it's own little pouch to keep it protected whilst it's in transit and it was delivered in just over a day, which makes shopping for purchases so close to the day really easy. The material feels lovely but sturdy, like it will last for a very long time without showing any signs of wear. My mum is a bit similar to me in terms of style, she likes very minimal things and the monochrome design suits her perfectly. I can't wait until Sunday to give it to her!

I also had a look at some other things to maybe treat her with and quite honestly, I'll probably order myself a few things, especially that Orla Kiely mug, it's super cute! You also can't go wrong with flowers, and the Rose and Berry faux flowers in the vase look lovely. I also love the adorable little teapot with the polka-dot hearts, it's more my dream teapot than my mum's but you know, it's the thought that counts right?

Have you got things sorted for Mother's Day?

I know some people find Mother's Day hard, so this post is meant with the best intentions and I wish you all the love in the world if you're spending it without your mum! ♥

* This post was written in collaboration with Amara. All opinions are my own. *


thank you for reading!  
keep up to date with all posts on bloglovin!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.