photo goals.jpg

Hello, remember me? I sort of let the little ol' blog slide a bit didn't I? Oops, looks like I'm not doing too well with my new years resolutions then. Life has sort of been getting in the way recently, not anything dramatic, just life. You know how it goes; work, home, dinner, relax, bed, repeat. Occasionally there will be a pub night thrown in the there or a movie night with the boyfriend, but other than that, my life has changed for the boring! So, as I was lying in bed last night playing Flappy Bird (for those of you who don't know about this game, download it and watch it torment you..) I came to the conclusion that although I did make little resolutions for the new year, I thought I'd made a few mini life goals that I'd like to achieve this year. Nothing too serious, just little changes and rules I'd like to stick to, to hopefully help me get back on track.

01. Build some confidence in my looks and body.
A few nights ago, something was said that sort of hit a nerve with me. It made me realise something that I'd been ignoring for a good few years; I don't have a clue how to act sexy / flirty / cute / anything that fits into that general category. Not that it's a bad thing, I seem to be getting by just fine without any knowledge on it. But, for once, I'd like to be able to walk into a room and notice people looking at me, and know it's because of me and not because I'm clumsily walking by. Or wear a pair of sexy knickers and have the confidence to parade around in them and not hide behind the dressing gown I was wearing to keep warm. Obviously that's a boyfriend related one right there, I don't tend to parade around in my pants in front of just anyone. I'm sure you know what I'm saying, confidence would be great.

02. Appreciate my boyfriend more.
Like I said at the beginning, I've sort of let my life slide into the boring and let my work routine take over. Like all the other things in my life, everything else kind of took a back seat, including things I used to do for Craig. Things like spontaneous massages, going out little walks, making him a nice dinner and not just the 'I'm tired' dinner so here's pizza and chips, little things like that. I do think it's really important to show someone you care about how much you appreciate them sometimes, it's always nice to be reminded that you're loved.

03. Be a lot more active after work.
Now I'm sure it's not just me, but sometimes after a shift at work, I want nothing more than to come home, munch some food and just sit on the couch watching the tv in my jammies. However, that's not very proactive and I usually find that when I do this it results in me feeling guilty about having not used my free time for a better reason. Like blogging for example, or playing games or reading. I need to get out of the slump that when I finish work, I come home and do nothing but the bare minimum. I might get in the habit of using the night before to decide what I'll be doing after work, or I'll make a little plan of what's to get done the next night, whether it's housework or just generally sitting with a book or something.

I think I'm going pinterest some tips on how to make a monthly calender and write myself little notes on it, that way I'm keeping myself more organised and planning what I'll be doing and not just letting days slip past. Anything to get a bit crafty really.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, I've changed my blog name, again. I think I've changed it around three or four times now. However, the name HelloZelda has kind of stuck with me over the years and I figured that I'd change it to that to keep everything the same. I highly doubt I'll be changing it again, as I feel that it's a username I'll probably always have. Might as well use it for my blog too!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.