a miniature primark haul


I love looking at other people's Primark hauls, whether it's a short blog post or a massive video on youtube. Primark doesn't have all it's stock displayed online, so it's nice to see what other people have managed to pick up! This is quite a small collection of purchased items to be honest, much much smaller than the usual amount I buy on payday by a long shot. But, given that I'm saving for a new flat (or at least trying to) I didn't spend my usual £150 odd. Everything in the above photos came to around £40!

Lately I seem to be really into buying t-shirts, especially if they have characters or slogans on them. I walked into the store and instantly spied the Friends one, so naturally it was placed into my basket. I picked up the other two tees a few minutes after, they had a whole bunch of other ones like it, white t-shirts with sayings on them kind of thing. I have a small collection of tops like that now so I'm just adding to the pile. I might do a mini post with them all pictured next to each other just so you can see how many similar white tops I have!

After wandering around the clothes, I went upstairs to the pyjamas and jewellery section. It was fairly busy so I didn't spend too much time looking at everything. I chose this set of rings, mainly for the teardrop shaped blue one! The necklaces were being restocked and the display was kind of messy so I couldn't see much. I did find this beautiful blue stone triangle necklace. It's quite small, smaller than the photo makes it look actually. I picked up the other set of necklaces really only for the crystal one at the bottom, it's lovely!

Last but not least, I can't go into Primark and not buy new jammies and the blue floral ones are so comfy and soft. I'm currently wearing them as I type this...

I also finally got my new contacts after weeks of them being specially made, so I'll be able to show my face on here a lot more, you lucky people. /sarcasm

thank you for reading! // bloglovin | twitter | instagram

2 comments

  1. Love this post =] especially the friends top!

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, their pyjamas are brilliant! xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.